If you still don’t know the latest fashion trends for the coming season, you have to click here, but if you already too proficient in this sphere and want to find out more about winter 2007/2008 trends, you are welcome!
It is a common point of view, to write about tendencies and to consider fashion collection of many brands and designers, but today I came to a conclusion to change my ordinary vision of world (maybe because of weather – it is so sunny and warm) and to tell you about clothes from one of my favourite trading mark – KOOKAI.
- The 1st and undisputable leader of the season is knitting. A great variety of sweaters, cardigans, dresses-sweaters of neutral, beige, pastel or grey colours. Amazing models of sweaters can be found in both very famous designers collections and in collections from Stella McCartney, Nina Ricci and, of course, KOOKAI;
- One more tendency – jackets, together with both skirts and trousers. KOOKAI proposes very womanish and beautiful jackets in a style of 60′s;
- Trousers must be either too wide or too narrow. To tell the truth, they can be various and different, most of all I like KOOKAI trousers BOMBAY;
- Any woman wants to be a tigress, a temptress and it is a reality with dresses from D&G, KOOKAI, Ermanno Scervino and Chloe. They offer us amazing dresses, you will look like a gracious panther, always ready to kill your victim and leave him no chances but to stay with you (I am sorry, it is just a comparison). Also, attention of publicity can be drawn to leopard sweaters, actually they possess special and unusual pattern, called a la leopard. Enjoy!
- Are you an attentive fashion-lover? What is the main colour, of this season, apart from a black one is… Of course, purple. There are a lot of variations of this tone, the most successful (as for me): IZ – Renoncule; ID – Chardon and IL – Mure. Don’t forget about dresses of the season, you can wear these berry fun dresses with hosiery, trousers and black tights;
- Scotch check is still popular and attractive. Wearing it you can make a hint that you adore punk style;
- Wide belts, narrow belts, various corsets… They just must be…
Good luck, dear fashion-lovers!