As the weather is starting to warm up, it is time to start thinking about a little bit lighter clothes. It is time to forget about warm puffa-jackets and to view a few cute spring 2008 options. Today, I would like to share with you info about shoes, coats and handbags. As for me, it is never enough of them and a fashion girl can get lost in their range. So, spring coats 2008:
- Best summer coat from Burberry came narrowish in front with amazing balloon-like sleeves. Light and charming.
- Taffeta trench dress made from pure silk and possessing bubble hem. Apart from these stylish details, its colour is vibrant and super popular.
- Nice orange bow-back coat with three-quarter sleeves. Made from wool.
Now, let us talk about clutches, I have chosen 2 of them:
- Sky blue croc clutch is everything I can dream about, what I like the most about it – nice and very convenient handle.
- Python clutch with a double-sized mirror. Of course, it is not a Ricky bag but still a very expensive thing.
If to speak about shoes, I think the following Flower-Heel Mary Jane from Prada are the most photographed shoes of this season, so, I will show two more variants:
- Aqua fresh pump from Chloe with a great ankle wrap.
- Christian Louboutin Patent Ankle-Wrap Pump.
Choose and wear only the best!