Hi dears, as far as I know, most of us here belong to real high-heel girls, some of us are too small, some are too big and some just can’t live without heels at all. If it is exactly so, I am ready to bet you have faced the problem of heel wedgies many times before.
It is a kind of problem that annoys all of us while wearing really long pants with open back heels. In such a situation your pants get bunched up between your foot and shoe. And you have to make a lot of clumsy movements while looking perfect again. It was a real nightmare until the invention of Kix By Katie device.
It works in a very unusual way since this device is just a small, lightweight, supportive strip that you place to the inside back hemline of your pants. This useful invention adds some extra weight to your pants, thus making them hanging nicely. Applying of Kix By Katie is as easy as ABC.
This device have numerous advantages:
- it is convenient
- very cheap ($13 for 3 pair)
- can be worn with many types of pants and shoes (although it was designed for one of them)
- it is a rather long-wearable product (since you have to remove it only before laundering or dry cleaning)
- it is unnoticed by both the wearer and people around
- comes in 3 colours
And has the only one disadvantage:
- it was created only a couple of months ago. So, I have been facing the problem of heel wedgies for many years.