Everybody must follow some certain rules, but nowadays, more and more people adore violating them. And if you are simply played truant, it is still rather bad deed, but not a crucial one if not taken on a regular basis. But, main and top rules of successful makeup creating is something everybody must be aware of.
So, 10 main rules of successful makeup:
Never ever ever even think to use either mascara or eyeliner of your friend, even of your best friend (almost a sister, I mean). Our eyes are more than sensitive to microbes of various kinds, so you can easily catch infection. Unfortunately, in this situation your friend shares with you not only her cosmetics but her microbes as well.
- Tone of your powder (liquid foundation) must correspond your natural skin colour. It’s really disgusting – brown cheeks and pale colour of a neck. Thoroughly spread your liquid foundation in order to make a passage from a chin to a neck invisible.
Don’t forget to moisture your skin right before sleeping and before cosmetics applying. Moisturizing is the best guarantee that your skin will be save and sound for a long period of time. Cosmetics always applies and looks better on a moisturized skin and moisturizing before sleeping helps to unwrinkle your skin.
- Again microbes! Don’t use one and the same mascara for more than 3 months. In order to extend your mascara shelf-life, avoid moving your mascara brush up and down, circle movements are preferable.
Use eyeliner and eye-pencil in a very rational way. Too bright eyes (in our case too black eyes) look more than unnatural. If you are not capable of creating a straight line with eyeliner, better use eye pencils, they are easy to apply and don’t require such precise lines.
- Don’t forget to moisten your lips. There is nothing better than an irresistible kiss with soft and gentle lips. When it is cold outside, remember about special lip-balms, thus, preventing lips’ dryness.
Always remove your makeup before going to bed. Why? It’s not only very inconvenient to sleep with all your makeup on but very unhealthy as well. For example, eyes’ cosmetics draws your skin and leads to premature ageing of skin and wrinkle appearing.
- Use only face-paint that maximally correspond your natural skin colour. And don’t apply them in a form of well-marked circle. Why? Because you are not a representative of circus staff. Moreover, it always looks unnatural and even vulgar.
Always stumps, stumps, stumps and spreads everything: eye-shadows, eye-pencils, face-paints etc. You must look as natural and fresh as possible.
- When you want to look playful, choose various colours of your eye-shadows and clothes.
Good luck and don’t forget – every rules has exceptions!